Monday, May 18, 2009

Take care of your teeth, folks.

I'm not saying you don't already, but take it from me. You don't want to get to the point where you have to go get a root canal. it's not worth the "cool" badge you think you might get, because what you get is the "oh my god, I'm old enough to have a root canal, oh my god, I'm a dad, and there are more hairs growing on my body than there used to be. What the F, man?" badge instead. Then you have the "stand in line at the pharmacy waiting on your drugs for an hour" badge. So watch those really tough to chew foods, folks. You really don't need to be eating rawhide anyway. What the fuck are you doing eating rawhide? You evolved to the tool building point so that you wouldn't have to eat rawhide, use your fuckin' head!
Anyways, here's something funny I read about America's favorite show Lost Enjoy.

11 comments:

odori said...

Amen to everything you said about root canals.

Mr. Pony said...

I am going to the dentist on Wednesday, folks. It is the first I have been in a couple of years. I won't lie to you, folks. I am the sort that enjoys a good painful cleaning. I know that it's either disturbing, or disturbingly clichéd to enjoy dental pain, but I'm really looking forward to this.

I haven't had a root canal, though. Maybe that's a line I don't want to cross. Maybe it'll be the best thing that's ever happened to me. Who knows? I don't know!

Litcube said...

Never had a cavity

Galspanic said...

The actual part where you are numbed out and just sort of experiencing everything in the abstract is interesting. It's the part where you think to yourself what this is going to feel like later, and you reminisce back to when you had your wisdom teeth pulled out, and your remember that facial trauma feeling. That's where you don't want to be. that kills the electric kool-aid test part of the trip.

LC: WTF is up with Canadian water?
Actually If I recall correctly, Fugu just had his first cavity a couple months ago.

Fugu said...

True story. I was using the ultrasound/antimatter/microprocessing toothbrush and everything.

Heeero said...

Getting back to the badge thing, how about the "ever joint in my body sounds like breakfast cereal" badge? I got that one. Sorry to hear bout the root canal though. Bummer that.

Mr. Pony said...

I don't have any badges. I've just been leveling up in the tall grass. U_U

Mr. Pony said...

My brother-in-law said this about The Lost Show:

"No one on that show learns anything. At this point, everyone on that island should either have cracked by now, or adjusted to the point where they at least think they know what they're doing. NO ONE should be looking at each other asking what the fuck's going on."

Galspanic said...

Clearly your brother-in-law hasn't lived on that island.
Have you found any rich and loamy soil, Pone? It helps.

Mr. Pony said...

If you feed a Raichu 50 pecha berries, it dies.

Fugu said...

Uh oh.