Saturday, June 14, 2008

Litcube, I need your help.


I'm looking for a game, something a that you'd consider a reasonable successor to the Pax Imperia and Master of Orion franchises. The kind of thing where one finds oneself managing a ridiculously large and complicated galactic empire--I'm finding myself in the sort of situation where I might need to shut my brain down for periods of time fighting big old space battles and planetary insurrections. Because of certain strategic choices made by the makers of my computer, the flavor of OS seems to be irrelevant. I know that this is one of your many fields of expertise, and hope that you can help.

-Mr. Pony

2 comments:

AI-BU9 said...

Go old school. ESCAPE VELOCITY.

Fugu said...

Spaceward Ho, mofos. I've actually got a week off. I could also use some seriously intense micro-managing fun.