Thursday, June 10, 2010

This one's for Mr. Pony


I have long harbored an unnatural and inexplicable affinity for the mid-90's R&B sex jam "Pony" by Ginuwine. The inane lyrics ("If you're horny, let's do it, ride it, my po-nay"), the farting bass groove that was the hallmark of production by Timbaland on all those Aaliyah and Missy Elliot songs of the same era, the original bump and grind video that was a staple on MTV, you know what I'm talking about "Mr. Pony"-- a coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.
Anyway, this website was passed my way by a friend and deserves sharing. It's got that voyeuristic, uncomfortable chat-roulette feel to it that makes it so compelling (unless you can't stand the song-- a distinct possibility.)
There's a "Next" link on the bottom that takes you to a second page of videos, if 15 versions aren't enough for you. OK I've probably said too much already. Ride it!

2 comments:

Mr. Pony said...

body roll body roll

Mr. Pony said...

Thanks, helpwillcome; what a wonderful way to start the day! I tried playing them all at once, but my connection couldn't handle it. Which is good, because I don't know if I could have handled it.