Friday, March 4, 2011

Peeing in a Room that is not a Bathroom



Really enjoying peeing into this bottle, friends. It's just some test I need to take for insurance purposes. My doctor said it was unnecessary, but graciously ordered it anyway. The test looks at my pee over 24 hours, checking for proteins and heavy metals and mutagenic compounds and nanites and stuff.

So I'm carrying this around with me and collecting a day's worth of urine. My favorite part of this is that I don't have to pee in the bathroom. I can do it in any room of the house. Which I have. It is an awesome feeling, peeing in a room that is not a bathroom. I highly recommend it, even if you don't need to do this test. Try it! Use a bottle, or a funnel and a bottle, or something. Use your imagination! (Or just go for it.) It's worth it, for the sensation of peeing in a room that is not a bathroom.

11 comments:

Lungclops said...

Gather round, everyone, and I'll tell you about the time ol' lungclops peed into a tobacco pouch while driving a standard shift SUV.

Drunk.

Galspanic said...

I have taken this test twice. I had to use an extra bottle the second time because I enjoyed the experience too much.

Litcube said...

What in the fuck test is this? For what? What kind of insurance requires you to piss in a thing?

Mr. Pony said...

I thought you'd appreciate this, Lungclops, seeing as how you've peed in every room I've ever seen you in.

FAKA! said...

I'd probably have some fun with it and paint it like a small droid or something. Or just get some sharpies and in HUGE letters write URINE.

Ruby Tenneco said...

Why are you insuring your urethra?

FAKA! said...

Well Ruby his name is "Mr. Pony" after all... he apparently has a LARGE following in the StarCraft 2 circuit ;)

Mr. Pony said...

°_°

rowlh said...

when you're done, you wash your hands, right? ... RIGHT?!

also, how awesome is it to dump a day's worth of pee into the toilet? you are dumping it into the toilet when you're done, right? not into the sink or the ocean or the entrance of your driveway to ward off any territorial dogs that may pass by...

Mr. Pony said...

Oh, crap, I knew I was forgetting something. Thanks, rowlh. Hi-five!

FAKA! said...

What is this "washing hands" nonsense I keep hearing about?