Monday, November 8, 2010

An Ultimatum to Obama, or Something



I know it's wrong to gawk at the mentally ill, but this woman/incarnated Pleiadean spins such an exciting, convoluted, explanation-filled yarn with such finger-pointing authority that I can't help but take her incredible threats seriously. If Obama doesn't shape up and surrender, or something, then dirty bombs and Draconians and EMPs and muscular positioning or something.

A disturbing detail: Yes, that's Thomas Kinkade's famous painting Stairway to Paradise in the background. Think about it. Or don't.

via io9

6 comments:

Litcube said...

Her breasts aren't real either.

Galspanic said...

I think there's a term for what is happening here. It's Rapid Cycling. I'm sure the doctors on this blog can diagnose and explain it better than I can, but this sure reminds me of what i have seen of it. It's awesome to behold from a distance, but horrifying close up.

Galspanic said...

I also like that she has coined the technological term eNihilate. Take that, iPad! I eNihilate you!

riye said...

Those aren't breasts. They're dirty bombs. ;-) I can't listen to that kind of oral diarrhea without feeling ill.

Sadly I have a friend who told me with perfect sincerity that Thomas Kinkade made "real" art. She even went to the local mall to get his autograph. (sigh)

Lungclops said...

This poor broad. I know all you people can see are the boobs and glamorous blond helmet, but all I see is gastrointestinal distress.

odori said...

I love that 200,000 people have watched this clip.