Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Robot Love


I know Valentine's Day has passed, but this post is not really about romance and love anyway. It's about robots and the giant prehistoric lizards who f*ck them.

I just read the site for the inspirational sayings. Certainly not the disturbing and hilarious pictures.

In unrelated news, even while California is about to lay off up to 20,000 state workers, I somehow managed to land a new job working for the Legislature. Which means me and the missus are moving to Sacramento next week. Excitement galore is expected.

4 comments:

Galspanic said...

Dude, Helpwillcome, you just renewed my faith in life with the dinosaurs fucking robots website. Thank you.

helpwillcome said...

I fully expect to see someone from this blog contribute something brilliant to DFR soon...

haven't posted in a while, feels good to be back

odori said...

uplifting images!

congratulations, helpwillcome on the job!!! you have stupendous powers to get hired in this economy, in california.

Fugu said...

Congrats on the Job, HWC! Legislature... wow dude.

And dinosaursfuckingrobots.com makes me want to give the internet a giant hug.