Friday, July 24, 2009

TARANTULA!

Friend of mine sent me this picture from his office. He works for an animated educational web site. Moby and Tim are characters there.

This is not an actual spider that Laura sent through the mail. It is, in fact, her pet tarantula's exoskeleton, sloughed off during molting, which tarantulas do every couple of years. Still, it caused quite a stir in the office. There was screaming, I heard. My friend was very touched that Laura thought to send such a wonderful and personal gift. My friend feels a great deal of pride over this event.

4 comments:

Galspanic said...

That is so badass that Tim & Moby got terrorist threatened!

Heeero said...

Cool. I probably would have screamed too. For a second. Before I opened fire with a the biggest grenade launcher I could find. Or maybe just start thowing chairs at it.

Galspanic said...

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!



Heeero may want to go to the bathroom for about two minutes of the new Harry Potter movie.

Mr. Pony said...

That was an effective spoiler alert.