Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Balloon invasion, gamma bros

Damn, damn, damn. So while festering in my hatred towards Demon and his high scores on DTD I was perusing Kongregate and found this, and this, which have successfully ruined my sleep for the past few nights. That second one is especially interesting considering our recent conversation about old gen video games. They did a pretty good job incorporating a whole lot of what was good in the space genre, and actually kept it relatively simple at the same time. It'd be better with some Tettix, though.

3 comments:

Galspanic said...

ow my wrist.

Galspanic said...

you know, Rob Schulz once made a comic about the existential loneliness of Asteroids. I think Gamma Bros. hits that on the head pretty well. It gets pretty dark. The soundtrack for that thing is pretty down too. "yes" on Tettix.
Ow.

Demon said...

Tee Hee!