Thursday, April 23, 2009

Himalayan Kitchen


Hey, so, to recap, Odori and Fugu and Caterpillar and I went to this local restaurant. Just opened. It was called Himalayan Kitchen. The kitchen was slammed, but the food was swell, I thought. The service was likewise all over the place, but they were charming and wanted to be helpful. A woman came out late in the evening (probably one of the owners or managers) and asked us about our experience. We said that we enjoyed the food.

I snapped this photograph because I couldn't resist, but all in all, I enjoyed it and would go back. What did you guys think? Full disclosure: Mostly this post is to test our new Twitter feed.

3 comments:

Fugu said...

Caterpillar?

I agree! The food was great, and I love that lanai area.

So what does it mean that we have a twitter feed? Do we have to constantly feed it? How come my reply doesn't show up? Can we use it for anything?

Does it smell like cheese?

Mr. Pony said...

Yeah, Caterpillar was there. Remember? She couldn't drink; because of the symbiont.

As of now, this Twitter feed does exactly nothing. My host is a mite bit optimistic, if you know what I mean.

odori said...

The symbiont. I thinking that's what I'm going to start calling it. It will help when I organize the Symbiont Shower.