Friday, January 18, 2008

Brigitte Bardot In All Her Spacey Glory

You probably already know that I'm partial to french loungy music. I am also partial to OUTER SPACE. And wimins. Therefore, I give you this!

There's not enough dancing in this one but I think the excess of shiny, futuristic gadgetry makes up for it.

By the way—if you haven't been to io9 before, I highly recommend it. It is also known for such great posts as: BSG stuff, MMO stuff, comic stuff, real science stuff... I totally  heart this place. ^_^

3 comments:

Mr. Pony said...

Indeed, she is doing the opposite of dancing.

I've been checking out io9, and despite the fact that it's from the Gawker family of slick, we-only-link-to-ourselves-unless-we-absolutely-have-to blogs, it's a lot of fun. Like, they cover inneresting stuff.

Mr. Pony said...

ATTENTION ADVERTISERS: YOUR SPAM IS NOT WELCOME HERE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. POST ANOTHER AD HERE, AND YOU WILL WAKE UP ONE DAY TO FIND ONE OF US TAKING A DUMP IN YOUR MOUTH.

Mr. Pony said...

not it