Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW)

Warning!! Not suitable for work. Not suitable for home. Possibly suitable in some parts of Japan and the place where this comes from.

I showed this to my girlfriend and she says she gets this better than that photo of the guy and his cat (aw! now a private flickr photo). Do you 'get this' as well?



There is even a story:
Deep in the forest lived Billy and his charming companions. They peacefully honed their bodies and listened to music there. But a wave of development came upon the forests. One who would turn all to road. Kagamine Rin had come. Billy must stop the construction before all is turned to road.

4 comments:

kamapuaa said...

Ok, that's just plain batshit crazy.

Galspanic said...

"yeah that's what I'm sayin'"

Mr. Pony said...

I feel a little light-headed.

Heeero said...

I'm not sure whether to laugh, or feel very very disturbed, or even a little violated.