Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Present From Across the Seas


My friend Annabelle has sent me this present via mail. It is called a HOMIE. It seems like a toy, but maybe it is a weapon, or something. I climbed down into my yard, told the LOST cast members to screw off, and photographed him. I have named him Stephen after Stephen K. Chan. Annabelle has a blong, a real one, and it is really really funny, and always picks me up when I am down. This is because Annabelle is always having a worse day than me. Annabelle's blong can be found here. Thank you, Annabelle!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, dude. Stephen looks awesome on that little piece of cursed volcanic rock. You know how when you have pets or like a child or something and they grow up in one place and you move them to another place, say a place with a backyard or Hawaii, and they get TOTALLY STOKED and are like WTF was that crap apartment with no natural light or heat in Greenpoint all about? Well I have to say I've never seen Stephen happier. I think you have the only Homie in Hawaii.

Mr. Pony said...

He might just be. I totally don't get whatever statement is being made by his deformity, by the way. I commend your lifestyle choice to divest yourself of your Homie collection. You are no longer the girl who collects Homies. We will have to think of something different to call you.

Galspanic said...

Homies both amuse and frighten me. but I guess that's the point, right?
By the way I am totally for posing tiny figurines in natural settings and photographing them. It only serves to make the environment seem cooler. Which is hard to do in a place like where you live, Pone.