Monday, February 18, 2008

Caucus Tuesday

Join me at the Caucus Tuesday night, dudes!

6:30PM
Palolo Elementary School Cafeteria
That's Right Near Your House

I thought I had made an error by not registering in time (I'm still in New York in a lot of weird ways), but you can totally register right then and there. God loves me, it turns out.

Check out this photo of Obama's Sister at Ryan's. I guess she couldn't figure out where else to meet for drinks either. Goddammit, I hate that place.

Another thing that happened: Chelsea Clinton performed the hula in a rally on Maui, to show that her Mom's campaign really gets us, and isn't pandering to us in any way.

Also (and this is directed at all the local reporters that frequent this blong): Could you maybe talk to people at these events just a little longer? I think if you asked a couple of follow-up questions, you'd end up getting some good quotes that don't make the people of Hawaii sound like they just crawled out of their fucking caves to see what all the commotion was about.

Anyway, this is important. I am bringing Cheez-n-Crackrs™ for the Super-delegates. Text my ass.


View Larger Map

9 comments:

Galspanic said...

My wife says this is very important and that we're like a part of history and stuff. So I guess we'll be going. I don't really get it though. There's quite a few non-white presidents in other countries, and last I checked, the president of Latvia was female. But "what-ever!"

Galspanic said...

oh, and I had a joke about caucus, but I'll use it elsewhere since everyone's "taking this seriously".

Mr. Pony said...

I don't feel this is about race or genitalia. Who we pick to be our king after suffering through one of the biggest douchebags in the entire world may not seem that important, because things can only get better from here.

I think it is kind of important to be involved, though. Two terms of Bush has left a lot of America stupider, as they forced themselves to agree with some pretty ridiculous ideas in order to defend their initial decision to vote for the guy in the first place. His legacy will be to have left a lot of unwitting Americans with a completely retarded world view, and the next steps we take as a nation is pretty important, I think.

That said, I would really like it if you raised your hand during the caucus and told the joke.

As for the president of Lavtia, wasn't she provisionally appointed by the UN after the FF lost Von Doom in the Negative Zone? Does that even count?

Anonymous said...

i will be there!
-KLAUSE

Mr. Pony said...

I think I may have seen you.

Galspanic said...

You know, it sickens me how many people mistake Latveria for Latvia. Latveria is an fictional country ruled by Doctor Doom, whereas Latvia is a REAL country, ruled by vampires since 1364 ad.
Fuck, man!

Galspanic said...

sigh, that wasn't as funny as I hoped it would be.
Klause, were you the one with the hair? Wearing the Obama shirt?

Mr. Pony said...

I don't get it. How can someone rule a fictional country?

Galspanic said...

Dude, I rule fictional planets in order to get to sleep.
S'no big deal.