Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Oops, left this a bit late. I was hoping the London - Hawaii time difference would save me. Happy All Souls' Day!


This is my jack-o-lantern for this year, on my balcony. It was designed by my friend's 3-year-old. Hopefully it's scaring the $@#! out of the feral kids in the council estate behind my apartment. I know I'm terrified of it.

update-- just figured out how to fake the time on this so it turns out I did post it on Halloween after all! Does this relate to this?

5 comments:

Mr. Pony said...

You know, I don't think I saw any carved pumpkins this year. Maybe everyone thought they would rot fast from the unusual heat.

SithPoon5 said...

I haven't seen carved punkins in my neck of the woods either. Maybe laziness and a lack of desire for getting one's hands dirty is the reason. My neighbors stuck out a huge inflatable pumpkin head man-thing instead.

Heeero said...

One house on my block did have a carved pumpkin. The J-O-L was set out on Sunday, by Wed, it had rotted and partially collapsed upon itself. By Saturday was gone. I wonder what time lapse photography would have shown?

Mr. Pony said...

I'm guessing that, but faster.

Galspanic said...

SILVER SHAMROCK!