Thursday, August 28, 2008

Spray and Dry Anywhere!


I'm not sure if we're allowed to introduce toilet products on this blog, but this one is so revolutionary that I must! OK, so have you heard of or tried using the high-tech Japanese toilets that can spray and blow dry your bum? The TOTO Washlet? Well, TOTO now apparently makes a hand carry version. No joke. I found this on the Web site of the Asahi Shimbun, a Japanese newspaper. The author gushes:
"There are apparently some people who don't know about this yet. I'm
surprised. I've been using it for several years. I can't go on trips without it. Domestically, there are more an more Washlet toilets around, so I can get by even if I forget it. But I absolutely need it if I go abroad. If I forget it, I immediately call Japan and have one express mailed to me. I must have 6 or 7 of them at home after doing this so many times."

2 comments:

Galspanic said...

I'm ordering one right now.

Mr. Pony said...

Same here. What's Japan's phone number?