Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Beginning of Something Awesome


I don't want to overstate this point, but I, Mr. Pony, believe that this is the beginning of something awesome. The start of something truly great. The wonderful first day of a wonderful and nonspecific period of time that is wonderful.

Another cool thing--this is the end of exactly nothing. Not a single drop of anything good was spilled in the creation of this new thing. No old thing fell before the new. No way had to be made. What was, is. And what is, brothers and sisters, is something quite awesome, probably.

Your pal,
Mr. Pony

5 comments:

Litcube said...

Oh, this will be awesome! I like how we have our own language, and I like how nothing was harmed in the making of the awesome.

This blong will be awesome. Where are Fu/Fe?

Mr. Pony said...

They have been invited also! See? Fugu Blowfish has added his name to the side there! Others may join, if they so desire. Oh, I am so excited.

Galspanic said...

gwuh. weirdly Ferucio was "already used" So, I just took the first thing to pop in my head. I hope you understand.

Galspanic said...

Hrm, the new format is somewhat confusing. I suppose I will have to get used to it. What happens to your dot.com page?

Mr. Pony said...

I guess I leave it there. We can make a big ass link to it or something. Or maybe we'll go back to it. Or use both. Dude, I don't know.

Also, isn't there a "display name" you can use in addition to a username? Does that also have to be unique? Anyway, I'm sure we can get used to different names. I can't believe "Ferucio" was taken. Maybe by you?

You guys can post articles, right? I tried to give you all all the permissions this thing could muster. Try it. It's neat. You can like, upload pictures.